Congratulations to David from Flushing, Queens, who won $1,000 on Friday with the KJOY 98.3 Thousand Dollar Minute! Here is the full set of questions and answers if you missed any:
- Taylor Swift has three cats. Name two of them? Meredith Grey, Olivia Benson, or Benjamin Button.
- What does FOMO stand for? Fear Of Missing Out.
- What is a baby clam called? A larva.
- Who was the 30th president of the United States? Calvin Coolidge.
- What is the name of reality TV star Bethenny Frankel’s brand? Skinny Girl.
- How many different liquors are typically used to make a Long Island Iced Tea? Five.
- Who voices the character Olaf in “Frozen?” Josh Gad.
- The very first video game was developed in 1958 at Brookhaven National Labs. What’s the name of the game? Tennis for Two.
- What animal is featured on the seal of Nassau County? Lion.
- What was Instagram’s original name when the app first launched? Codename.
Jamie has a new set of ten questions coming your way on Monday at 8:30am. If you can answer all ten in a minute, you win $1,000!